This practical course will enable participants to work through the process of evaluation, clarifying outcomes and indicators for their work projects and exploring a range of approaches and methods that can be used to plan and carry out an evaluation. Participants will also be able to consider how to use evaluation information to report effectively and enhance future service delivery.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- An understanding of the terminology involved in evaluation
- Knowledge of how to set relevant outcomes and indicators for your project
- An improved understanding of some of the methods that can be used for evaluation
- The ability to analyse information collected on their project’s activities
- Knowledge of how to report effectively on the delivery of project outcomes to funders and stakeholders.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who is fairly new to evaluation or who would like to refresh their knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation. It would be relevant to those starting a new project or piece of work as well as anyone who is involved in evaluating and reporting on their project’s activities.
This course contains content from the previous courses: ‘Demystifying Outcomes’; ‘Getting Started with Evaluation’ and ‘Telling My Story: Analysing and Reporting Outcomes’.