To explore the whole process of producing health information, from identifying the need to the creation of the finished product.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Knowledge of how resources are created
- Ideas for alternative resources to leaflets and posters
- Increased knowledge of good practice guidelines for producing public information
- Increased awareness of how to successfully get your message across
- Increased knowledge of how to work with designers and printers.
If you are working on a leaflet, you are welcome to bring it along to discuss with the facilitator after the course.
Who should attend?
Anyone with a professional interest in producing health improvement information.