To enable participants to explore the skills and qualities required by a facilitator.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Clarified what facilitation means and understood the role of the facilitator
- Explored how attitudes and values impact on facilitation
- Identified their own strengths and areas for development as a facilitator
- Experienced a number of facilitation tools ‘in action’ and have considered how to select the appropriate tool for the task
- Planned a short facilitation session and developed a design template.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who is new to facilitation or would like to develop their facilitation skills.
This course is a good follow-on from “Making Groupwork more Effective”.