To give participants the opportunity to learn more about KnowFife, to try it out for themselves during short practical sessions and explore how it could support their own work.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- An awareness of what KnowFife is (a knowledge data hub which includes research and other reports, learning resources and data about Fife and local neighbourhoods across Fife)
- The knowledge and skills to access information to support local working in Fife including:
- An increased knowledge of the wide range of local and national information held on KnowFife
- How to navigate the site to access this information
- How to produce data profiles and maps
- How to search for and extract the data available in KnowFife.
- Knowledge of where to find additional information if required.
Who should attend?
Those who want to better understand Fife and some of the challenges it faces and need information about Fife, local areas or neighbourhoods in their work.
Kay Somerville, Research Advisor, Fife Council
Kerry Humphries, KnowFife Co-ordinator, NHS Fife