**THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL**
This one-day training is an opportunity to think together about the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people. With an aim of promoting resiliency, self compassion and empowering frontline workforce to contain young people and meet their emotional wellbeing needs.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Increased awareness of infant and child development and how this impacts emotional wellbeing
- Increased awareness of wellbeing in the teenage years
- Explored practical strategies for promoting mental wellbeing in young people
- Learned skills in self compassion
- Made links with CAMHS Primary Mental Health Workers for support and consultation if required.
Who should attend?
Anyone directly working with children and young people.