**THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL**
This course aims to equip participants with the knowledge to provide trauma informed practice.
By the end of this course participants will have:
- Improved understanding of trauma including types of trauma, the prevalence and impact of trauma and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and an understanding of trauma reactions
- Increased awareness of the implications of trauma and adversity for accessing care, support and treatment
- Improved understanding of trauma informed relationships and recovery
- Knowledge of the principles, practice and benefits of trauma informed care
- Awareness of the importance of good self-care in supporting the response to people affected by trauma and in supporting one’s own recovery.
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone working in any partner organisation in Fife.
All participants must complete an eLearning module before attending a half day face to face session.